Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Deion Sanders first shoe the Nike Air Diamond Turf Returns in 2010


Heyy Mister don't You have retro coming out?






Great new cross trainer fans the Diamond Turfs return next year . Nike is bringing back various cross trainers next year , but the release that has garnered my attention the most is the Diamond Turf. As a born Cowboys fan Deion was one of my favorite players and one my favorite athletes of all time. The only man to every win the Super Bowl and play in the World Series ( Does Bo Know this!!) . The retro of this shoe makes me ecstatic because I messed out on the DT Max 96s that retroed so I have a chance to redeem my self. Anyway more about the sneaker Deion wore these in 93 after his trip to the World Series.


With the re retro of this shoe after its retro in 04 Nike is taking a risk at these flopping like its previous release but, luckily many collectors are willing to buy the sneakers they grew up more than ever since Nike has been releasing quality cross training retros lately the Griffey 1 retro being the prime example so we may see a very good quality sneaker which makes this an even sweeter release.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got theseog at the the house size 13